Monday, July 1, 2013

Crafting Ninja GOES INSANE

Wow,
What a weekend! I was a crafting fool!
I made myself a pair of pants, a top to go with it, a choker, to go with THAT.
AND made 2 bases for my hawks and 1 pair of pants for my man. As well as helping with King Dazbog who will be at MASSV this weekend (where I will also be!)

SO looking forward to it, GAH!
I find that with all my crafting I am getting better and better, faster and faster! Honestly, all you need to make a good pair of ninja pants is take a pair that already fits you and cut out a pattern from those, you don't even have to destroy the pants you use as a pattern! Incredible!

I will get pic's up as soon as I can..

Emotions doing better, it's not as hard as it was last week. Thankfully I channel (obviously) all the emotions into crafting POWER...


No comments:

Post a Comment